Kennard’s Artisan Chocolates Gift Cards are sold subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products on the kennardschocolates.com site.
- Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
- If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your my Account page.
- If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance exceeding the value of your gift credit store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
- Virtual Gift Cards will be emailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
- Kennard’s Artisan Chocolates is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
- Promotion codes cannot be applied to the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Shipping costs are applicable on any products purchased with a Kennard’s Artisan Chocolates Gift Card.