Kennard’s Artisan Chocolates developed out of a passion for making chocolate products, without compromise. We look to make great chocolates, using the best of ingredients, with unique taste profiles.
Kennard’s Vegan and Kosher range was launched in June 2016, with the aim of making great chocolates, that happen to be vegan and Kosher.
Within 2 years of launching the brand, we have won 2 Academy of Chocolate and 5 Great Taste awards, including two stars for our Triple Espresso coffee filled chocolate.
In October 2018, Kennard’s were Highly Commended in the confectionery category for The Great British Food awards. We were the highest ranked chocolate bar in the competition, for our Chilli & Cardamom bar
Kennard’s outlets include
- Pop up’s in over 95 major office buildings, around the London area, covering the City, West End, Mayfair and West London, assisting buildings to create a positive environment to increase tenant satisfaction, by developing a positive impact for tenants, employees and principals.
In addition to the above Kennard’s Chocolate Clubs, run on a weekly or monthly basis and include:
- Vegan Chocolate Club
- Available monthly, starting from 3 months
- Great gift for any Vegan or Plant Based friend or family
- Shabbat Chocolate Club
- Unique present for your Shabbos table, or a unique gift for family or friends.
- Weekly parshah synopsis
- Can be subscribed for monthly
- Wedding Chocolate Club
- What could be a better wedding gift than a monthly gift of chocolates, for the first year of marriage
Kennard’s are registered with The Vegan Society and licenced as Kosher by the Federation of Synagogues
All our products are free of Gluten, alcohol and any milk products of any kind